After we left Fredericton I spent 6 days with Mel's parents on the penis-ula and now I'm spending 6 days with Mom and Dad in Aylesford. I had a good time hanging out on the deck with Mel's family. My cats were there and Jason was able to come and visit too. He brought me a Beaker toy, as we are big fans of the Beak'. Mel, Beaker and I will be a good team in Korea!

Beaker guides the way/freaks out traffic

That's Jason's REAL nose!

Since I've been home with my parents I got a new camera and in true Keddy fashion, I have been taking all sorts of pictures of myself. I've been doing a lot of visiting with my grandparents and family but most of them are camera shy lol.

Anyone remember 'Fresh Surf' hats?
Mom and Dad's house: Where the dead outnumber the living

I can't wait to teach 'singlish!
Candles taste like wax so matter how deliciously they are shaped :(
My Dad's friend power para-gliding at my Grandparents'. He basically flew a lawnchair attached to a gas tank and propeller in the sky. It was cool!!!
Dad and I have been playing Crib since I've been home and he always seems to have a horseshoe up his ass. Well tonight he went down 3-0 and in the last game I had a near-perfect hand. Three 5's and a jack, and we cut a 5. If the Jack had been a different suit I would have gotten one more point and it would have been the best hand possible. Boo Yeah!

This post sets an awesome tone for this blog because no matter where you travel you can never forget (or escape lol) where you came from.
Now I have to teach Mom and Dad how to leave a comment!
Glad you got here!
ReplyDeletelike the website!!
ReplyDeletethe MOM
are you there yet
ReplyDeleteare you there yet
are you there yet
are you there yet
are you there yet
dad the shrek
are you there yet??? See anyone who looks like you or you know?? Hope it was a good flight . You should have had time to get lost , hungry , confused by now & then meet new people .
ReplyDeleteThat last one was from- me - mom . Almost forgot how as it was blogger not anonymous. Anyway - no surprise.
ReplyDeleteJust looking for updates . Like to see some pix . Hope all is going well! love da momma
ReplyDeletewow, this anonymous fellow appears to have quite an interest in your blog. perhaps he too is moving to korea to teach 'senglish
ReplyDeleteI'd be ok with the expensive peanut butter. Not something I need! But toilet paper?! Come on! How expensive is expensive?
ReplyDeleteShawn, being the lover of chips that he is, must feel limited by the 3 available flavours. You'll have to scout out other areas for more kinds.
Pickles with pizza?? A match made in heaven.
Men's lingerie?! You showed a pic of the women's show us some mens.
Beer in a pop bottle sounds convenient. Much more ergonomical.
Going to look at your school...
Lizzie
Umm Lizzie, that is a man in the pic. Hence the-ahem- package. I wonder if I'll become so assimilated that I start wearing guy's lingerie???
ReplyDelete