There was turkey! We'd just spent over $50 a piece for a turkey dinner at the Ritz a few weeks ago, and here we were being served a turkey dinner for free. There were loads of other dishes to choose from, too, and bottomless glasses of red wine.
And a chocolate fountain! Not posted: the picture where I hopped in the chocolate fountain.
Dinner.
Dessert.
Chinese Santa got to enjoy some turkey too.
Our table. I'd say 85% of the people at the event were from our school. At the end of the night, they held a draw (we'd each given them a business card as we entered) and nearly every winner was from our school. We all have identical business cards, so they'd just pull out the card and start laughing "oh, another QSI winner..."
So, naturally, guess who won some chocolates?
After the dinner, a group of us went over to sing at the KTV behind RenRenLe. It was a lot of fun! Everyone was pretty impressed with the range of Justin Bieber songs that I know.
There was something wrong with the karaoke system in our room, so every now and then a worker would have to come in and break the fuse before we could start singing again. I noticed that this also seemed to reset our singing time, so I may or may not have tried flipping the switch myself at the end of the night.

where are our bottomless wine buffets ?
ReplyDelete