Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dance Your Cares Away


My mom sent me this link to "Elf Yourself"... visit, upload your photo and watch yourself prance like you never knew you could prance!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Jason sent the elf thing to me & I sent it everywhere- I love it & it's so me! HA! I could teach it a bit better dance steps but...Wait till you get going Mon & then wish you had free days again ! Yes you will get your gift right away if 1 came . Look for it! - love das momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, when do I get credit for anything anymore. Secondly, when did mom become german? 'das momma'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 AM

    I didn't want anyone to know I spend time looking to make myself an elf and my fluent languages slipped out- sorry! - love da momma

    ReplyDelete