Our request for vacation time was just approved, so it's official: Mel and I are travelling to Thailand from March 10-18th!! Plans? Lay on the beach and ride an elephant. If we accomplish those two goals I will be completely satisfied.
Well, I could use an elephant here in the country. He could stomp all those damn armadillos that keep digging up my yard. Yeah. Kids, you are some lucky! Enjoy these days! Luv, AC
I was going to write something very crude about your title here. But, at the last minute have changed my mine. Happy Trails!
ReplyDeleteYou know...my birthday is a month after this trip and I would not mind arriving back in Aylesford to a parcel filled with ivory and an Asian bride...
ReplyDeleteI am concerned re the title here too!! Why does Jason always want a bride?? I just want expensive gems.-love da momma
ReplyDeleteI am concerned re the title here too!! Why does Jason always want a bride?? I just want expensive gems.-love da momma
ReplyDeleteWell, I could use an elephant here in the country. He could stomp all those damn armadillos that keep digging up my yard. Yeah. Kids, you are some lucky! Enjoy these days! Luv, AC
ReplyDelete