Thursday, November 16, 2006

Chain of Fools


Snapshot of the Suwon teachers. A small staff, but a cool bunch of people. Please note that we're all in our winter jackets because there's no heat, and we're all on the floor because we've got no furniture. No furniture = no work. It rocks!

Bonus points if you can spot the third Canadian!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 AM

    The third Canadian is sitting on the front row, far right...Am I correct! Huh, huh,,,,AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, try again! She's from the UK so she does spell colour with a U though.... close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 PM

    NOPE- she's the one in front of Melodie with a white sweater. love da momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Front row... far right.. that's the chick in the white sweater. I think we've established that she's not the loonie lover. Try again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:04 AM

    with the scarf???-love da momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:45 PM

    waiting for the correct answer!! love da momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple scarf, front row=Truro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:18 PM

    Yaaaaaaaaa, I win what????-love da momma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your prize is a lifetime supply of tomatoes. Don't worry, I'll keep them safe for you in the bank down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:24 AM

    how I should have asked what the prize was before I guessed !

    ReplyDelete