Teaching in Korea, Taiwan and China.
mee ,meeeeeeeeeeeeep
That Beaker guys bothers me but the apt.is nice. I'd like to see on the roof next. Does it come with Elvis music? love da momma
Hey Kids,What a neat little apt. So nice and clean! Wow, I am impressed. You kids have got it made. Money to spend and a place to stay, how sweet! Envy, envy.....have a great time. Luv, AC
isn't envy a sin? (what? ho!)great video!!!
Theres not a chance in hell that u live there shaun! I saw the state of your house in fenham remember! have u turned over a new leaf?
mee ,meeeeeeeeeeeeep
ReplyDeleteThat Beaker guys bothers me but the apt.is nice. I'd like to see on the roof next. Does it come with Elvis music? love da momma
ReplyDeleteHey Kids,
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat little apt. So nice and clean! Wow, I am impressed. You kids have got it made. Money to spend and a place to stay, how sweet! Envy, envy.....have a great time. Luv, AC
isn't envy a sin? (what? ho!)
ReplyDeletegreat video!!!
Theres not a chance in hell that u live there shaun! I saw the state of your house in fenham remember! have u turned over a new leaf?
ReplyDelete