Happy 25 Melodius. Marie and I will have a toast to your 1/4 century mark this evening. It appears as though you guys are having a great time, and I am jealous about the warm weather, as it has been cold here. Although, it appears as though you eat quite a bit, ironic as that seemed to be a major concern prior to you trip. I have decided to start a blog to keep you guys and other friends temporarily away from the maritimes posted on the going on's and other items of note. Right, enjoy the b-day, and make sure to continue 'keeping it real' - Jeremy
Hi Miss Mel, Happy, happy, happy to you dear one. Don't know you but if you are so nice to Shawn I guess you are okay. Seems like a nice match. Enjoy your special day as this is one you will remember. What young lady can say she spent her 25th in Korea! My best wishes, Aunt Clara
Good Morning Mel, Happy Birthday and Love from the Erickson homestead. We are on msn messenger today but no luck with the 2 webcams. Yes I said 2. Talk more later to you, live we hope.
Amanda, Rob, Mike, Caroline, Rufus and Bella, .... oh yeah and Aurora
Hi- hope Melodie has a great birthday ! left a comment on another site too - put them all together !! Wonder what you will do today? Hard to choose I bet but make it special to celebrate! Prob hear about it on the blog - right? Best wishes to you & enjoy!- love da momma and family
Happy 25 Melodius. Marie and I will have a toast to your 1/4 century mark this evening. It appears as though you guys are having a great time, and I am jealous about the warm weather, as it has been cold here. Although, it appears as though you eat quite a bit, ironic as that seemed to be a major concern prior to you trip. I have decided to start a blog to keep you guys and other friends temporarily away from the maritimes posted on the going on's and other items of note. Right, enjoy the b-day, and make sure to continue 'keeping it real' - Jeremy
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Mel,
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy, happy to you dear one. Don't know you but if you are so nice to Shawn I guess you are okay. Seems like a nice match. Enjoy your special day as this is one you will remember. What young lady can say she spent her 25th in Korea! My best wishes, Aunt Clara
Good Morning Mel, Happy Birthday and Love from the Erickson homestead. We are on msn messenger today but no luck with the 2 webcams. Yes I said 2. Talk more later to you, live we hope.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, Rob, Mike, Caroline, Rufus and Bella,
.... oh yeah and Aurora
Hi- hope Melodie has a great birthday ! left a comment on another site too - put them all together !! Wonder what you will do today? Hard to choose I bet but make it special to celebrate! Prob hear about it on the blog - right? Best wishes to you & enjoy!- love da momma and family
ReplyDeleteWoooo! Happy Birthday Mel! I love this blog and I'm glad to hear you guys are having a good time.
ReplyDeleteyi yi yi yi
ReplyDeletehappy birthday melodie
teh big 2-5 eh!!!!!!!!
i'll drink to that!
hope twas a jood 'un.