This is Mel and I walking down one of the streets at the Myeongdong shopping market. I love this place. It's just a maze of shopping and vendors. If you walk 10 feet you've walked past 50 stores because each building has a different store on each story. There are over 20,000 stores here. A lot of the best shopping is underground too. The rule of thumb is that if you've bought it in a building you've paid too much! The best shopping is on the street. Well, like I said this is only one street... there are many many many. Check out all the people! We'll have a good post about work... the actual work we do (!) tomorrow :P
Hey Kids,
ReplyDeleteI think all you do is shop and shop some more. Do you ever work. What a cushy job! Where do all the people go when it rains? It's amazing they can keep enough food to feed all the masses. Amazing, amazing. Your blogs are great and so informative. Thanks for the education. AC
We've been here a month and it;s only rained once... and only for a few minutes. I would imagine everyone just runs for cover in a store or pulls out their Mickey Mouse poncho :P
ReplyDeleteWe work, I promise that we work!!! (like 20 hours a week, but we work...)