Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mel's Birthday



Today Melodie and I got massaged by Koreans. I really liked it, although I was so lubed up I could have slipped right off the table. I'd never had a massage before but yeah, it was cool. We also went back to Yongsan for some black market DVDs.



We are now the proud owners of the 20th anniversary Oprah box set. After that we went out for supper. I got ribs and potato wedges and Mel got a chicken pasta dish.



Unfortunately, Mel's dish came with a few extra friends (and their eggs) that were staring back at her. She got some supplemental KFC on the way home.



And finally there was cake. Now we have to go eat it and watch some Ope. Back to work tomorrow :( Boooooo!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODIE!!! Hope it will be a fun day! Seems like there should be lots for you to do to celebrate it. Too bad it marks the last day off but.... as long as you stay away from that strange munchkin in the blog , you should be ok. Do like the cariactures you had done. They are good. Well have a great day !! Eat lots of that cake - looks yummy!-Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:08 AM

    hey Girl happy belated from Vancouver. we hope you had a great day. Thing are going well her. Kaleb and I are going to the see The Who tonight/ Should be awsome.
    rick barb and Kaleb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:46 AM

    Hi Melodie.
    Hope your day was great. I am sure it will be one to remember forever. How did you like all those slippery fingers on your body...Liked the robes. Your cake looked so good. Yum, yum...anyway just wanted to let you know I love your blogs. Take good care of each other. Luv, Aunt Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:38 PM

    HAVE YOU RUN ACROSS KOREAN DUPEHEAD YET!

    dupe dupe duuuuuuuuuuupe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!
    Those eggs on those prawns are considered a delicacy by many! yummmyy!

    ReplyDelete